Office: Columbus | Powell
Location of Position: Powell
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in your teaching career and make a difference in the life of local college bound students? College Nannies Sitters and Tutors of New Albany | Powell is hiring a full-time Learning Center Lead to support the rapid growth of its College Tutors brand. College Tutors provides a unique set of customized tutoring and College Prep services for college bound students. As the Learning Center Lead, you will be responsible for:
· Coordinate Learning Center activities during primary business hours Monday through Thursday from 11:30 am to 8pm and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm. Additional learning center hours will be added as customer demand grows.
· Maintain a minimum of 10 hours per week of personal tutoring clients.
· Provide ongoing customer care through follow up phone calls and other correspondence.
· Consistent use of CNeT tools to including scheduling, communication notes, order creation, family/employee profile updates.
· Administrative support of payroll and timekeeping process.
· Support on call scheduling operations as needed.
· Market + Customer Understanding: knowledge of the needs, preferences, trends and practices affecting customer and market behaviors, including tutor competition
· Strategic Thinking: ability to influence others, delegate effectively, provide feedback and develop potential in others. High capability of rational risk-taking and decision making
· Business Operations Understanding: working knowledge of regulations and laws that apply to business. Demonstrated expertise in practices and procedures of business operations
· Group Development Skills: ability to facilitate groups, manage teams, resolve conflicts and solve problems for employees and family clients
· Communication: ability to listen to others, provide appropriate feedback, communicate professionally to develop and maintain successful work relationships
· Bachelors in Secondary Education, Teaching and/or equivalent
· Previous SAT/ACT tutoring experience highly desired
· Computer and technology proficient with demonstrated aptitude using Microsoft Office or other business applications and software
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page