Team Lead - All Shifts - Sebago
Primary Location: ME-MESebago-986 Sebago Rd
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
All Shifts Available!!!
NeuroRestorative Maine offers Neurorehabilitation, Neurobehavioral and Supported Living programs for adults with brain injury and other neurological challenges. Located in the beautiful community of Sebago, this location enables participants to receive the appropriate level of supervision, services and supports based on their individual rehabilitation goals.
NeuroRestorative Maine is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. When you join NeuroRestorative Maine and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injury). As a Team Lead with NeuroRestorative, you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Team Lead is one of the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. The people that carry out this rewarding, care giving support play an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization. NeuroRestorative is seeking a Team Lead - Life Skills Trainers to provide leadership and supervision to Life Skills Therapists in the residence and in the community and to provide direct services to program participants. This role will cooperate with MENTOR ABI and any state Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may subsitute for the first requirement
- CNA preferred
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check