Primary Location: United States-FL-FLBrandon
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
NeuroRestorative is a leading provider of post-acute and subacute rehabilitation services for individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other neurological challenges. We offer a continuum of care and rehabilitation options in community-based settings to individuals of all ages. Our personalized programs include residential and day treatment as well as specialized services for children and adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans. We provide expertise and resources of an organization on the cutting edge of clinical care and rehabilitative programs.
Description We have 4 Team Lead positions open for the following shifts in the Lutz area:
Clement Team Lead FT 40 11:00 pm – 7:00 am Tuesday to Saturday
Clement Team Lead FT 40 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm Tuesday to Saturday
Clement Team Lead FT 40 11:00 pm – 7:00 am Sunday to Thursday
Livingston Oaks Team Lead FT position open 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm Sun – ThursEvery person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support brain and spinal cord individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Team Lead - ABI with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Team Lead is one of the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. The people that carry out this rewarding, care giving support play an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization. NeuroRestorative is seeking a Team Lead - Life Skills Trainers to provide leadership and supervision to Life Skills Therapists in the residence and in the community and to provide direct services to program participants. This role will cooperate with MENTOR ABI and any state Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may subsitute for the first requirement
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check