Team Lead Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJPennsauken
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
NeuroRestorative New Jersey
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Team Lead to provide leadership and supervision to Life Skills Trainers in the residence and in the community and to provide direct services to program participants. This role will cooperate with MENTOR ABI and any state Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience OR
- One year of college and six months special population experience OR
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may substitute for the first requirement
- CNA preferred
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified a plus
- Ability to pass drug screen, background and reference checks
NeuroRestorative New Jersey offers a continuum of post-acute rehabilitation programs for individuals with brain injuries and other neurological challenges. Through a range of program settings throughout the state and individualized services, NeuroRestorative New Jersey can meet the needs of participants at any state of post-acute rehabilitation.
NeuroRestorative New Jersey is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join NeuroRestorative New Jersey and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.