It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Team Lead role excels at promoting and developing Agent soft skills through coaching individuals and handling escalated situations. The Team Lead manages a team of front line employees with a primary focus on providing effective coaching and team building, timely and accurate monitoring and reporting of performance measures. The Team Lead is responsible for tracking attendance and handling payroll.
• Owns the plans for their team’s success and contributions to the business unit priorities
• Improves the customers’ experiences by understanding and focusing on what’s important, measuring how we are doing and driving the necessary actions to improve
• Models the highest standards of customer service to employees
• A high performing team that meets or exceeds critical metrics and drives business unit priorities.
• Accurate, efficient resolutions to complex escalated customer issues.
• Drives continuous performance improvement for business results.
• Helps team identify, and if needed, remove obstacles, then frames and escalates issues if they cannot be resolved quickly
• Influence all aspects of performance management including staffing decisions (including hiring and terminations as appropriate), goal setting, development planning, performance evaluations, performance improvement, motivation and recognition.
• Ongoing feedback and discussion with employees regarding: what’s important, how are you doing, priorities to improve. These discussions include: regularly scheduled 1:1s, documentation of 1:1 sessions, performance plans, and informal meetings
• Establish action plans for improvement
• Evaluates team and department level data and trends to drive improvements. Provides suggestions that impact business processes and balances needs of all stakeholders
• Clearly defined process, process mapping, and work flow documentation
• Implemented process improvements and/or recommendations
• Key metrics analytics and recommendations to address challenges. Improvements in key metrics.
• AA/AS Degree (BA/BS preferred) and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• One year or more of previous supervisor experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment highly desirable.
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills
• Prioritizes work to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines
• Communicates information regarding team performance, employee needs and VOE to more senior management. Presents team data to manager and large groups and effectively responds to feedback.
• Rewards and recognizes the right behaviors on the team
• Demonstrates creativity in seeking new and better solutions
• Participates in and may lead call monitoring calibration across with Intuit
• Ensures that employees have the development opportunities needed to learn and grow
• Continuously assesses and improves processes within their scope and recommends improvements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including coaching and mentoring
• Leadership experience in a similar position that demonstrates capability to lead teams
• Knowledge of the client’s products and customer needs
Demonstrated experience analyzing performance data and applying findings to improve and/ or manage individual performance.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.