Team Lead - Kennebunk
Primary Location: ME-MEKennebunk-9 Potvin Ln
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
NeuroRestorative is seeking Team Lead's for various shifts to provide leadership and supervision to Life Skills Trainers in the residence and in the community and to provide direct services to program participants. This role will cooperate with MENTOR ABI and any state Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injury). As a Team Lead with NeuroRestorative, you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Team Lead is one of the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. The people that carry out this rewarding, care giving support play an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization. NeuroRestorative is seeking a Team Lead to provide leadership and supervision to Life Skills Therapists in the residence, the community and to provide direct services to program participants. This role will cooperate with MENTOR ABI and any state Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may subsitute for the first requirement
- CNA preferred
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass Background Check
- At least one weekend shift per week required