Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
This function includes Direct Sales positions used in the Optum market group that are in a sales grade.
- Work with RSDs to cover Open RAM territories, maintaining notes and strategy in Salesforce.com
- Transitioning territories to New RAMs after training and onboarding, providing guidance on accounts and territory
- Increase First Fills in Open RAM Territories
- Assist in onboarding of new Inside Sales reps
- Assist with Challenger Sales Model Coaching
- Solicit and share Best Practices
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Marketing Programs for webex presentations for Inside Sales team
- Work with manager to identify ISS rep to act as mentor for new reps through first 90 days
- Participate in HireVue candidate screenings as they become available and provide verbal feedback to manager
- Participate in interviews of ISS candidates
- Provide written feedback on each candidate to manager
- Meet or exceed Territory Revenue and First Fill Goals
- Communicate team updates from management and gather feedback from the team
- Build relationships with pharmacy supervisors and leads
- Participate on all Therapy Calls
- Participate in manager training offered by company on a quarterly basis learnsource classes, webex presentations for management.
- Weekly 1:1 with manager to review their efforts in RAM territories, team efforts, pipeline, high level team strategy
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years of sales experience with documented success
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time (US based travel)
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Salesforce experience
- Telesales experience
- Familiarity with Pharmacy or PBM
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth Care, Health care, team lead, sales, telesales, salesforce, pharmacy, PBM