Primary Location: TX-TXTyler-11937 US Highway 271
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
NeuroRestorative is seeking Weekend Team Leads for 7am-3pm and 3p-11p shifts for both Saturday and Sunday.
**MUST have an active Texas Driver's License.**
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injury. As a Team Lead with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Team Lead is one of the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. The people that carry out this rewarding, care giving support play an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization. NeuroRestorative is seeking a Team Lead - Life Skills Trainers to provide leadership and supervision to Life Skills Therapists in the residence and in the community and to provide direct services to program participants. This role will cooperate with MENTOR ABI and any state Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
- CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may substitute for the first requirement
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check