It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Determine and communicate areas of accountability and performance expected of team members.
- Ensure employees are regularly meeting their KPI’s and provide feedback on performance consistently.
- Supervise employees providing recognition, coaching and performance management when appropriate.
- Foster a cooperative and positive work environment.
- Foster a strong working relationship with all other departments to maximize productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, and morale.
- Manage and resolve major issues or matters of significance and take prompt corrective action, suggest alternative courses of action or escalate to appropriate team/manager when necessary.
- Able to make difficult decisions with minimal information and focus team to constantly seek opportunities for improving integrity/compliance, safety, quality and output/productivity and new products/services.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to enable up-sell, cross-sell, and packaging revenue streams.
- Develop resource strategies, budgets, tools, etc.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.