It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We now have an opportunity for you to become an CCT Team Leader. You can apply online effective immediately.
Qualified applicants must have at least 1year Concentrix experience, if you feel you’re ready to take on a new challenge, please submit your application online in addition to a IRD form and an updated resume to your respective Team Leader/Supervisor. This will ensure that your submission is processed appropriately. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.
This position provides day-to-day direction and guidance to a team of call center representatives. The Team Leader plans and evaluates workflow and coordinates work activities to achieve volumes expected to meet operational requirements. Based on established standards, this position will monitor staff performance and the daily application of organizational policies and procedures, provide feedback, coaching and ongoing development to meet client and corporate quality expectations. The Team Leader will recommend operational improvements and may approve special price concessions, quotes, allowances or adjustments. The position serves as a first line supervisor for 12 to 18 agents; may provide input into hiring decisions and performance appraisals but not necessarily make hiring decisions or conduct performance appraisals. The typical requirement is one to three years of experience in call center operations.
• Oversees and manages effective use of personnel resources to insure service quality standards and budgetary scheduling standards are met
• Conducts bi-monthly and monthly team meetings
• Gathers and/or oversees collection of procedural and product information and documents
• Assists with call center training needs analysis and program development
• Assesses individual training needs and ensure needs are met
• Coaches subordinates on organizational standards and provides position training as required
• Maximizes potential of subordinates using established performance management methods and may conduct or assist in formal performance evaluations
• Uses appropriate tools to manage and report non-conformance in document control processes
• Communicates department and organizational objectives and goals to subordinates
• Monitors and ensures existence of supportive working environment(s) to promote high job satisfaction and morale
• Manages departmental resources through effective recruiting, delegation and organization
• Monitors team compliance to quality standards using established audit procedures and systems
• Monitors and manages absenteeism and punctuality
• Prepares payroll documentation for subordinates
• Maintains personnel files
• First Aid Responder
• Education/Knowledge: High School Graduation or equivalent;
• General knowledge of windows-based applications
• Good understanding of call center operations, metrics, and general procedures.
• Experience / Skill: One to two years successful experience working directly in a call center environment; demonstrated supervisory skills
• Work Schedule – Available to work all shifts of operation (7am – 10pm EST. 7/365)
Job Knowledge - Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with trends and developments in field
Cultural Alignment - Understands the Concentrix culture and actively promotes it through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical and respectful manner
Communication – Spoken and Written - Able to clearly present information through the spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances; listen well; able to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information.
Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Adaptability – Is able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Able to adjust personal style to changing environment. Maintains focus and intensity and remains calm, optimistic persistent, even under adversity
Problem Solving - Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems.
Leadership - Able to influence the actions and opinions of others in a desired direction; to exhibit judgment in leading others to worthwhile objectives
Teamwork - The ability to work effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment. Is united in the collective purpose
Internal Recruitment Process:
• Interested applicants are requested to ensure that they forward a completed internal application to the assigned Recruitment Specialist prior to the specified deadlines.
• It is the employee's responsibility to ensure that the assigned Recruitment Specialist receives their complete Internal Application by the specified deadline.
• A complete internal application includes the following: Completion of online application form and submission of Internal Reference Document to Team Leader/ Manager in time for completion and submission to the assigned Recruitment Specialist prior to the specified posting deadline.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.