It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Team Leader, Operations CRM - (CNX00054562)
TEAM LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management of day to day operations
• Monitor, track and report operational metrics (Ensure that quality standards are met or exceeded)
• Handle calls through 1-800 line and/or escalated calls
• Escalate program or operational issues to appropriate Operations or Program Manager with recommended resolution
• Provide daily leadership, guidance/assistance and support to department personnel
• Monitors and manages absenteeism
• Process payroll for self and subordinates
• Maintain personnel files
• Ensure company communications are distributed to CSR in a timely manner (i.e., announcements, changes to policy and procedure, etc)
• Communicate department and organizational objectives and goals to direct report.
• Prepare and conduct performance evaluations/one on ones
• Assess individual training needs and ensure needs are met
• Monitor and safeguards ISO 9001 standard compliance
• Document departmental procedures and work instructions in compliance with quality standards
• Regularly review departmental processes and work flows with view of improving efficiency and to ensure compliance with policies and standards.
• Identify process improvement and implementation in daily operations
• Participate in company –wide initiatives (ISO, staff development, policies /procedures, TL Playbook etc)
• This position requires a high level of confidentiality in all duties
• Schedule could vary based on program need
• Any additional duties assigned by management
Education/Knowledge: Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred and a minimum of two years of related experience (staff management and program management). An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Experience: Two years of customer service experience; One year of call center experience; and a minimum of six months supervisory experience preferred.
Education/Knowledge: High School graduation or College enrollment. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred. A minimum of 6 months of related experience (staff management/program management). An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Experience / Skill:
Communication - Written and Verbal
Integration and collaboration skills
Strong Analytical skills
Analysis –Data related troubleshooting.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.