At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
This senior role will lead a broad team of social media strategists responsible for development and execution of social media content strategies across the Wells Fargo portfolio of businesses.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership, organization and motivation for our seven member team of social media channel and platform strategists as we work to create engaging paid and owned content that activates the communities across our branded social channels
- Lead the development of social media platform and channel strategies, content strategies, and social best practices for the portfolio of Wells Fargo branded social channels
- Lead the team to improve processes and partnerships with internal and external resources to provide greater efficiency in creating content for our branded social media platforms and to ensure the health and activity within each channel is maintained
- Partner across Marketing leadership and teams to provide counsel that optimizes social channel content for campaign development to ensure these teams are leveraging best practices and that the efforts are resonating with these communities
- Responsible for the overall health of our branded social media portfolio. This includes: strategically assessing new presence requests, working to ensure that each of our handles is meeting its KPI goals and objectives, and maximizing the experiences of our communities
- Responsible to lead the social strategy discussion with the Wells Fargo B2B marketing teams to assess, shape, and provide feedback on marketing ideas and platform-specific social campaign content that can support and amplify multi-channel campaigns for that segment
- Partner with B2B leadership teams to develop targeted content strategies and stories that help differentiate our product offerings and capabilities for this customer group
A Successful Team Member Will Demonstrate:
- Proven collaboration/relationship building skills; with a focus on teamwork, building cross-organizational partnerships and sharing knowledge with and leading the team
- A proven history of leading medium-sized social media teams and creating dynamic content and stories that improve the perception of the brand
- Expertise in analyzing social results with data and presenting learnings in a cohesive and visually compelling manner
- A consumer-centric mindset and a desire to drive best-in-class experiences for internal and external customers
- History in building affinity and compelling user experiences among B2B and B2C audiences through social activations
- Flexibility, the willingness to adapt to new strategic directions based on changing business priorities and comfort with ambiguity
- Expertise regarding the creation of effective social media publishing ecosystems and how social interacts with brand web sites
- Project management skills with an ability to drive ideas from strategy to execution
- An ability to identify and manage issues and risks, proactively solve problems, and make recommendations in a logical manner
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
Locations: Charlotte, NC; St. Louis, MO; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA. Remote locations consideredRequired Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms, or social media
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- 6+ years of recent team management experience leading teams of 5 or more
- 4+ years of strategic leadership experience
- Ability to lead and manage a virtual or remote team
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
- Experience with B2B and/or B2C marketing and communications strategies
- Ability to manage complex communications, advertising and technology projects in a large enterprise environment
- Comfort and familiarity working with information and data from social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest
- Understanding of paid social media strategies and how to best leverage these strategies for enterprise clients
- Ability to develop and lead implementation of strategic business development initiatives and marketing strategies across a variety of businesses
- Previous experience with social media publishing tools such as Sprinklr, Percolate or Spredfast
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Exposure to managing communications in multiple languages (e.g., Spanish)
- Previous experience reviewing consumer comments or voice of the customer feedback
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Previous experience developing or managing online communications strategies in financial services or regulated industries
- An MBA / MS degree in marketing, communications or finance
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.