· BA/BS degree in Management, Business, Transportation, or Operations related curriculum preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of proven front-line management experience in operations for a manufacturing or distribution company.
· Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
· Previous experience utilizing independent decision making.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
· Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
· Previous AS400, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
· Must have the ability to motivate staff and handle a variety of both personnel and technical issues on an ongoing basis.
· Ability to handle and diffuse stressful situations.
· Proven supervisory skills including organizing and prioritizing work, and utilizing sound judgment.
· Excellent overall customer service skills, attendance and performance record.
What Scholastic offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation, Sick Leave, 13 Paid Holidays, Free College Tuition and much more...
Must be able to work 2nd shift hours, 4:00 pm - 12:30 am
Scholastic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.