At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SECURITY:
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle. Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
This position will work with the Enterprise Entitlement Management (EEM) team within the Enterprise Access Management Products and Services team focusing on role analysis, role design, role mining, and role governance aspects of our EEM program as part of Cyber Security at Wells Fargo. This individual will be working with personnel across the entire enterprise to establish patterns, approach, and a framework to managing the composition, build-out and governance of business, enterprise (or birthright), and application Roles to support our provisioning and certification controls specific to automation.
Additionally, this individual will help gather requirements, use cases, and specific needs of various LOB areas and work to collapse and consolidate them into our overall Enterprise Framework for Role Management and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) as well.
Help track projects, corrective actions, and regulatory deliverables associated with the initiatives related to the EEM framework and the Smart Profiles design. Interface with internal teams within Enterprise Information Security and other areas of the firm as needed to improve upon the EEM program. Participate in the requirements and design to create/modify/enhance tools or other initiatives that are being developed or maintained by the Cyber Security EAM team.
Interact and negotiate with middle and/or senior management on a regular basis; create and implement communication plans including presentations on program goals and plans, including progress reports; and maybe called upon to manage other projects and initiatives as needed.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Note: This position can be located in any core Wells Fargo location or telecommute.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of technology delivery and relationship management experience with a client organization
- 5+ years of information security experience
- 5 + years of technology release or implementation experience
- 2+ years of account or project management experience
- 5+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- Relationship management experience delivering technology services between one or more internal technology organizations and medium to large internal lines of business
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of direct Identity and Access Management Experience specific to application on-boarding, certifications, or role management
- 5+ years of experience with large Data Warehouse or Data Mart / Data Lake projects
- 3+ years of experience writing requirements for the design and implementation of information security technologies
- 10+ years financial services industry experience
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Proven success in participating in multi-disciplinary teams with direct or matrixed management responsibilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive decisions often based on limited information
- Experience monitoring industry, technology, and regulatory trends to determine business impacts
- 5+ years Role Based Access Control or Attribute Based Access Control experience in existing provisioning or on-boarding program
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.