The Technical Client Support Analyst is responsible for providing tier 1 functional support for the Advisory Board Company software solutions. Responsibilities include working with members and other support analysts to troubleshoot, document, and resolve support issues.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, members, and problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, The Advisory Board Company may be a fit for you. Primary Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact (via phone, email, web-based support portal) as a part of the member support team regarding questions and issues related to multiple software products.
- Interact with members, services, product management, and software developers to provide advice and assistance as the member advocate.
- Prioritize and resolve simple issues, escalating more complex issues to senior members of team
- Ramp up on product knowledge through training and mentoring from senior members of team
- Maintain detailed call records for all internal and external member interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
Ability to create and modify spreadsheets, documents, and emails within Microsoft Office including Excel (create and edit data in spreadsheets), Word (create and edit documents), and Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Experience with software and/or database languages
- Good understanding of computer networking
- Prior Experience in a product support role
- Experience with using Salesforce
- Works well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Member-centric attitude.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills.
- Enjoys and excels at problem solving and assisting others.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize; strong organizational skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions based on member needs and product knowledge.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: product support, technical support, recent college graduate, Austin, healthcare