This Technical Project Coordinator position works closely with the Project Manager to ensure internal and external documentation is high - quality, on time, and error - free. The Technical Project Coordinator will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure work is completed on time and adheres to quality standards. Work is completed in a team - based environment following an Agile methodology.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to create error-free agendas, PowerPoint presentations, and accurately document meeting notes
- Attend client meetings with the purpose of establishing client relationships and ensuring discussion is documented accurately
- Support the completion and submission of project deliverables by providing a peer review of deliverables and enforcing the quality management processes are strictly followed
- Maintain and update deliverable documents, ensuring adherence to business standards and best practices
- Collaborate with ETL developers, Business and Technical Analysts, and Project Manager to ensure project deliverables and documents adhere to quality management process and best practices
- Provide guidance to other team members regarding quality management processes and best / standard practices
- Provide guidance / assistance to team members where needed to help ensure issues are resolved by assigned due date
- Escalate concerns with ability to meet due dates to PM
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience in a software development environment
- 1+ years of experience with technical or business writing
- Familiar with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Familiar with Data Warehouse concepts & designs
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word (create and edit documents), Excel (create and edit spreadsheets, utilize functions and formulas, create charts and pivot tables), Access (create desktop databases), PowerPoint (create presentations slides, diagram), Project (develop plans, assign tasks, analyze allocations of resources), Visio (create plans, drawings and diagrams, general design layout), and SharePoint (share and organize information)
- Ability to submit a writing sample if selected for consideration
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- Healthcare experience
- Medicaid experience
- Experience working in fast paced environment
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.