At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
Join the Notice of Reclamation (NOR’s) team of Wells Fargo ACH (Automated Clearing House) Services - the industry leader in electronic payments. The ACH NOR’s team is responsible for many activities and duties related to the timely and accurate processing of ACH reclamation claims and support. The NOR’s team members work with internal business and external partners to process reclamation requests for Government and Private large volume customers.
The candidate will be cross-trained on many different elements of the ACH process to insure all service level agreements are met daily. The candidate that fills this position will be staffed for the hours between 7:00am-6pm, with occasional overtime as needed. The responsibilities also include gathering data for daily statistical reporting, assisting other team members in the validation of work to meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals, along with other tasks on the team, as needed.
- 6+ months of information technology experience, technical customer service experience, or a combination of both
- Knowledge and understanding of technical service support
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Hogan experience
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo ACH (Automated Clearing House) System
- Strong data entry and attention to detail skill
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multisite team
- Ability to succeed in a high pressure and complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of staff and management to resolve customer issues
- Ability to provide timely completion of assigned tasks
- 1+ years of related experience with research
- Excellent verbal communication skills to effectively deal with a wide variety of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability in taking the initiative on tasks, projects, etc.
- Proven time management/efficiency skills
- ACH experience and familiarity with ACH History, AES, and the ACH mainframe system screens
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.