Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Positions in this function provide local technical support to UnitedHealth Group’s computer user community. Includes installations, upgrades, computing problem resolution, diagnosis of issue severity, recovery and project implementation.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Investigates non- standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of Data Installation experience
- 1+ years of Data Center Decommission experience
- 1+ years of Data Center Audit experience
- Must be willing to split time between MN013 Plymouth (Monday / Friday) and MN053 Elk River (Tuesday through Thursday)
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 NAC form SF86.
- Ability to travel 25% locally
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group; Technical Support Consultant; Elk River, MN