The Technical Support Specialist (TSS) will partner with the Technical Account Managers (TAMs) to provide technical support and guidance on Safelite's solution offerings to clients and internal business stakeholders. The TSS will support and represent the TAM team to the development teams for projects and client support needs.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Assist in the client discovery process to help define solutions and uncover unforeseen challenges.
- Perform and/or coordinate ad-hoc analysis for clients.
- Identify product or process-related issues and areas for improvement through recurring data and process analysis. Drive issue resolution by working as a part of a cross-functional team.
- Assist the TAMs with project management by working closely with the cross-functional team to ensure a seamless implementation of a program, service or solution.
- Responsible for the ongoing documentation of each client profile.
- Assist with the design & delivery of effective solutions, aligning client challenges with Safelite's product and service capabilities
- Define and supervise commercial client requests as part of a cross-functional team.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of functionality and technical architecture of our products.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Associates degree or equivalent is required.
- Experience with automotive insurance industry and previous project management experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communciation and presentation skills are required.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.