At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
Wells Fargo Gateway is a customer-facing, enterprise-wide channel to support our customers’ desire to leverage emerging technology. This channel will enable the company to package Wells Fargo products and services as discrete “micro-services” delivered through real-time messaging technology. Often referred to as APIs (application program interface), these discrete services can be easily embedded within other digital environments or software platforms so customers can access Wells Fargo products wherever and whenever they choose.
Realizing that our customers will require technical support during their initial integration stage in addition to on-going production support we’ve created a Technical Support Specialist (TSS) team.
The position is a Technical Support Specialist and will report to the Technical Support Team Manager.
- Answer inquiries and resolve issues that come into Gateway Support via email, phone and forums
- Advise line of business partners and customer developers about API capabilities
- Work with documentation experts to create and revise user guides and identify areas that could be clarified and enhanced on the Gateway developer portal
- Analyze server logs to investigate customer-reported issues
- Troubleshoot issues and fix related defect; create step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue along with solutions
- Escalate issues and feature requests to the appropriate product manager(s)
- Communicate with other teams such as production support (tier2), training, and our partner teams to ensure all issues are fully resolved
- Work with Gateway Developers on recommendations for enhancements reported by customers.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry, products and services
- Knowledge and understanding of application development and implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: for application development teams
- Experience working within an application development environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Proven success in problem analysis and resolution with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- 3 years of experience with WS02, ELK (elasticsearch, logstash, kirbana) is helpful as would an understanding of Swagger, REST APIs and JSON
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
CA-Oakland: 1901 Harrison St - Oakland, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.