At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wholesale Loan Operations (WLO) Technical Writing sets and maintains the technical writing and procedure standards for WHLO and ensures that all line of business procedures adhere to the Wells Fargo brand standards.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, write, and edit basic procedures, job aids, and reference guides for Commercial/Corporate, Agency, and other lines of business as needed.
- Manage basic assignments concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Publish content on OpenText platform.
- Ensure all procedures adhere to Wells Fargo writing style and branding standards and guidelines.
- Follow established guidelines for organization and design of work.
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts or managers to ensure process accuracy and to establish an understanding of business functions and tasks.
- Partner and build effective relationships with multiple business partners.
***Job posting may be removed earlier than stated close date due to volume of applicants.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates. If you plan to be away the office, update to include your personal email to ensure you do not miss communication through the selection process.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- 1+ year of wholesale banking experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technical writing: online documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of the Open Text system
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Must pass a validated writing assessment
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 100 N Main St - Winston Salem, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.