At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wholesale Loan Operations (WLO) Technical Writing sets and maintains the technical writing and procedure standards for WLO and ensures that all LOB procedures adhere to the Wells Fargo brand standards.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, write, and edit moderately complex procedures, job aids, and reference guides for Commercial/Corporate, Agency, and other lines of business as needed
- Manage small-to-large scale assignments concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure all procedures adhere to Wells Fargo writing style and branding standards and guidelines
- Follow established guidelines for organization and design of work
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts or managers to ensure process accuracy and to establish an understanding of business functions and tasks
- Actively participate in or facilitate detailed discussions with operations staff, peers, senior management, and application teams to address process or system issues, understand process or system enhancements, or develop and document solutions to meet our customers’ needs and expectations
- Partner and build effective relationships with multiple business partners
***Job posting may be removed earlier than stated close date due to volume of applicants.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- 2+ years of wholesale banking experience
- Technical Writing experience, preferably in the banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of process flow or procedure writing
- Knowledge and understanding of the Open Text system
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Process definition and documentation experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of professional technical writing processes and tools
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Must pass a validated writing assessment
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Winston Salem: 100 N Main St - Winston Salem, NC
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.