The Technology Asset Manager is responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts. Responsible for administrative duties within the technology procurement and inventory management function and reporting to IT Infrastructure management. This person would be maintaining records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software.
- Daily LAM (Lifecycle Asset Management) Tool Updating on the basis of ticket received
- Facilitate all temp offline and for investigation tickets received from Asset Recovery Team. Give instructions to AFS (Asset Field Services) for physical verification if needed
- Facilitate physical audit checks/ roving inspection of all IT hardware assets deployed/issued in production area along with AFS (Asset Field Services) staff
- Facilitate all SharePoint tickets received for peripherals issuance and coordinate with end user for any clarifications or concerns
- Facilitate for documents fillings, releasing and receiving of documents such as Delivery Receipt, Exit Clearance, Asset Movement form, Gate pass etc.
- Facilitate RCO Shipping Center (DDT) tickets received for New Hire, Break Fix, Mixed Build, Lifecycle Migration machine issuance
- Facilitate any email and call concerns or query
- Facilitate receiving new deliveries and disposal activity
- Facilitate Service Termination tickets received for those assets subject to recover back to stock
- Facilitate any RCO and Voice provisioning request such as offline machine replenishment, cisco phone deployment. Gather information and give the task to AFS (Asset Field Services) to execute
- Conduct Weekly and Quarterly Stock Reconciliation Audit
- Conduct Half Yearly IT Asset Registry vs Finance Asset Registry Reconciliation
- Plan and schedule the asset movement request received from manager and give it to AFS to execute the machine set up, seat arrangement etc.
- Propose and take the lead to implement any project initiative that may have cost savings or cost avoidance or for process improvement
*** ENGLISH PROFICIENT ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION ***
- 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Information Technology Asset management (Asset Lifecycle Stages - End to End process flow) both software and hardware
- Vendor management
- Inventory management
- Chargeback understanding
- Financial validations
- Supply Chain and Logistics management
- Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Service Now
- Asset Mgmt. tool or any ticketing tool
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: IT Asset management, IT Vendor management, Service Now, Asset Lifecycle, Inventory management, Ticketing tool, San Juan, PR, Puerto Rico