At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Responsible for delivering analysis, insights, implementation and the decision data strategies for Counter party and Market risk authroized privisioing points that are part of capital markets data services group. Provides leadership to transformation of data into information and provides information and strategic insight that will assist consumers of the data, services and process improvements that impact business outcomes. This requires an extensive understanding of internal business strategies and implementation expertise. May also be viewed as an industry expert. Identifies and integrates market factors that impact or drive business outcomes. The ideal candidate will have an extensive Financial Technology background, deep knowledge of a wide variety of financial instruments, experience in Counter party and market risk domains and excellent technical architecture and design skills. The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with application owenres, senior management, end users and business project management.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Design new system based on data lake and big data technologies with partnership from architecture and other technology teams
- Provide leadership to the team for project planning, requirement analysis, implementation and co-ordinate testing activity.
- Work closely with our business partners to analyze and resolve all issues and enquiries.
- Provide consistently high level of client service to our business partners
- Ability to understand enterprise risk domains.
- 12+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of management experience in technology
- Management experience including large/multiple application development efforts within a small-to-medium size line of business
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of capital markets: industry
- Big Data experience
- 7+years’ experience building data domains or data solutions for financial institutions
- 5+ years of working experience building capital markets or risk data warehouses.
- Experience in diverse technologies like Java, big data, ETL and RDBMS’s.
- Experience in Capital markets, Enterprise market or counter party is preferred
- -Hands-on experience in data/business strategy, data governance, and implementing data/business solutions, including data architecture, data modeling, metadata management, and data integration
- Previous experience on regulatory reporting like BCBS, G&O
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, any engineering or finance.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.