DescriptionThe Lead Technology Leadership Professional is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Lead Technology Leadership Professional works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Technology Leadership Professional works with the software engineering, quality assurance and systems support teams to drive products from design to release and support. Supports product evaluation and qualification on leading edge technology components. Ensures that production schedules are followed and product(s) meet specifications and quality requirements. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision. Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- 8+ years of experience with systems development and/or operations
- 2+ years of project leadership in systems development and/or operations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to senior leaders
- Advanced experience leading special projects and producing metrics, measurements and trend reports
- Broad understanding of software development life cycle practices, such as Agile, scrum, waterfall, CMMI, etc.
- Broad understanding of enterprise application architecture and infrastructure (e.g. three-tier architecture, microservice architecture, containerization, cloud infrastructure)
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced Degree in technology or business
- Industry knowledge/experience in health insurance and pharmacy benefits management
- Demonstrated ability to run large scale, highly visible programs with responsibility for multiple project teams
- Experience with DevOps and/or Site Reliability Engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, monitoring, alerting, log aggregation)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Team Services experience
- Six Sigma/Lean certification
- ITIL certification
Scheduled Weekly Hours40