DescriptionThe Lead Technology Leadership Professional is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Lead Technology Leadership Professional works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Humana is seeking a Technology Leader in Production Systems Management that will serve as an operational excellence leader in system capabilities and system interactions for one or more assigned areas. They will work with solution engineering leaders, infrastructure leaders, business technology leaders, and the architect community to understand and advance the operational quality strategy. The Technology Leader will work closely with multiple leaders to lead special projects within Production Systems Management. The Technology Leader will be drive operational excellence initiatives within the production systems areas.
- Lead the quality and stability activities within one or more teams.
- Communicate effectively with multiple levels of the organization for consistent quality updates designed for each audience
- Work with managers, architects, business users, and team members to evaluate and provide quality and monitoring needs required to meet performance standards
- Advance the adoption of new techniques, tools, and processes to drive operational excellence within our application portfolios.
- Six+ years of experience in a leadership position in a matrixed environment
- Knowledge of systems
- Process experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience leading strategic initiatives
- PMP Certified
- Six Sigma Certified
- Experience working with vendors
Scheduled Weekly Hours40