DescriptionThe Technology Leadership Professional 2 is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Technology Leadership Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Technology Leadership Professional 2 works with software engineering leaders, infrastructure leaders, business technology leaders, and the architect community to understand and advance the strategy they are enabling with their applications and teams. Works closely with their Manager to ensure solution build timelines are met with the highest quality and to improve delivery methodologies, processes, and team productivity. Expected to develop deep-rooted expertise to provide long term knowledge continuity within the assigned area. Partners with quality, release management and production support counterparts to ensure effective collaboration and coordination to enable delivery of high quality and performant capabilities. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Works with managers, architects, business users, and team members to evaluate and provide team estimates for project and work requests. Advances the adoption of new techniques, tools, and processes to streamline delivery capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of technical experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Knowledge of SDLC
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
- Possess a solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Ability to drive and bring improvements to process & quality across the organization.
- Strong understanding of impacts upstream and downstream
- Experience with the technologies and tools in use in the application(s) or infrastructure
Scheduled Weekly Hours40