At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
HR Information Technology provides technology support for team member focused applications and processes. We are currently looking for a Technology Manager to lead the Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics team.
This role demands a focus on establishing trusted partnerships, prioritization, and design leadership. In addition, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate competency in the areas of collaborative problem solving, effective consultation, and critical analysis of business case, requirements, and design. They will lead and partner with geographically diverse teams to plan, design, test, and implement business intelligence reporting capabilities.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage a small-sized technology work unit in a large and complex enterprise environment.
- Lead HR technology’s role in the design, planning and implementation of data management and governance improvements and capabilities.
- Lead planning, testing and implementation of health initiatives for lower and upper application environments.
- Play a critical role in our planned HR Transformation, moving from an on-premise HR solution to the cloud.
- Ensure execution against HR technology strategy through development of new or enhanced reports, compliance of systems to all regulatory requirements, and the day to day operations of mission critical HR technology
- Continually drive the improvement of our development and delivery model for internal and external applications.
- Manage contract resources and coordinate with offshore team members as part of our technology delivery.
- Consult and advocate with business partners.
- Creatively solve problems in areas of workload management, prioritization, and technical challenges.
- Through coaching and mentoring, nurture the talents of team members with varying degrees of experience.
- Communicate statuses, plans, progress, and issues with a wide variety of audiences, including senior technical and business management, peers, and technical staff.
This leader must build and maintain strong relationships with other functional areas in the Enterprise CIO group and across EIT (e.g. Technology Infrastructure, Chief Operating Office, and Technology Risk Management) as well as critical enterprise partners (e.g. Enterprise Information Security, Enterprise Data & Analytics, Enterprise Global Services, Corporate Risk, Corporate Finance, HR, Communications). This leader will deliver services across multiple priorities is required to have strong resource management discipline. Must be able to dynamically allocate appropriate people and financial resources to ensure that projects are completed within committed time and budget and align with strategic objectives. Strong leadership skills are required to help lead and grow our organization’s data management & governance and environment health.
Preferred work location is Charlotte, NC.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of technology experience
- 3+ years of leadership or management experience, in an IT environment
- 7+ years of business intelligence experience
- 4+ years of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- 6+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 2+ years of experience in planning and managing cloud application migration and large scale cloud platform deployment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives including stakeholders across business and technical teams
- Ability to effectively assess stakeholder, partner, or client needs while consulting, building solutions, and developing processes
- 4+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 4+ years of Tableau experience
- 3+ years of HR systems experience (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Workday)
- 4+ years of Business Objects experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.