DescriptionThe Technology Implementation Lead delivers new technological solutions to meet business needs within a specified scope while aligned to enterprise objectives. The Technology Implementation Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Humana is seeking a Telemedicine Implementation Lead who will own the enterprise telemedicine strategy while working cross-functionally with operational and clinical leadership. You will engage with key business stakeholders from provider partners to retail to clinical market leaders as well as other individuals in our Health Care Services organization to understand, develop and execute on telemedicine strategy. You will also partner with internal and external leaders to systematically improve our practices, develop strategy while recognizing the combination of variables which will improve quality outcomes. You will utilize your experience to understand the needs for the telemedicine space while conducting competitive analysis, vendor analysis, and technology platform integration recommendations to influence others. This individual will need to be able to see the big picture to develop the 3-5 year strategic plan of telemedicine while taking into account clinical quality and oversight. At the strategic level you will determine Humana’s role in the telemedicine and care delivery space which will then determine how we can accelerate telemedicine into our existing operating model. You will also own governance as well as oversee which vendors we can utilize to execute the telemedicine strategy. This individual is responsible for “connecting the dots” across Humana to drive the telemedicine strategy also related to Medicare. At a national level, the role also provides opportunity to interface with and influence Market Presidents/Vice Presidents aligning local clinical operational practices with enterprise level objectives. In this role you will:
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of Humana’s Healthcare Services organization, its strategy, capabilities, best practices, tools and the current state (deployment) of the Integrated Care model within clinical operations.
- Build relationships internally with business leaders across all segments; successfully work across boundaries in a highly matrixed organization to understand the interdependencies of clinical care with business initiatives in Senior Products (Medicare/Medicaid Dual-Eligible), Pharmacy, Commercial Products, Provider/Network Development, Technical Innovation, and Consumer/Clinical Data Analytics.
- Lead the development of transformational initiatives focused on the enhancement of care practices/processes.
- Develop a roadmap that defines the path to operationalize specific clinical care practices which are repeatable and aligned with the science of behavioral economics. Collaborate with analytics functions to project how these capabilities and services will impact clinical quality/outcomes and cost of care.
- Lead, coach, and instruct process owners and improvement teams in the definition, documentation, measurement, analysis, improvement and control of clinical/operational processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of healthcare experience
- Experience creating, understanding, supporting and driving strategic plans with proven results
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop and sustain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Can effectively leverage technology to execute on business strategies
- Ability to see the big picture to in order to execute on strategic plans that align with enterprise capabilities and solutions
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Big-picture visualization, critical thinking and sequencing, (i.e., the ability to envision the product of complex business goals and work backwards to ensure all of the requisite steps and details are covered for successful achievement)
- Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally within corporate environments
- Strong preference for Telemedicine experience
- Vendor management
- Master’s degree
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40