DescriptionThe Care Manager, Telephonic Behavioral Health 2 , in a telephonic environment, assesses and evaluates members' needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Care Manager, Telephonic Behavioral Health 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Care Manager, Telephonic Behavioral Health 2 employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to manage a member's physical, environmental and psycho-social health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. May create member care plans. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience working as a licensed Social Worker
- Licensure in field of study within the state individual will be required to practice
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana'sTuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- This role is work at home. You must have a room in your home in a quiet area that is designated as a home office with a door and a lock. You must provide your own high speed internet that is connect to cable modem. Satellite and/or wireless internet connections are NOT permitted. A minimum connection speed for optimal performance of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) internet speed is required.
- AHCA fingerprint required
- One member visit in PCP office, referral agency, etc is required per month. Must reside in either Ft. Myers/Naples/Sarasota area -or- Orlando area.
- Master's degree in a behavioral-health field, such as social work, psychology, or related health discipline from an accredited university
- CCM certification required or must obtain within 1 year
- Experience working with the geriatric population
- Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and additional community resources
- Managed Care experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40