Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Handle outbound / inbound member calls
- 100% telephonic role
- Assisting members with transition of care
- Metrics based - quality & performance
- Resolve customer service inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service to both providers and members
- Constantly meeting established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining good attendance
- Skills with providing public sector customer service
- Member engagement
- Other Duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of call center and / or customer service experience
- 6+ months of professional experience in an office setting using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform the job duties
- Work experience using Microsoft Word (edit, create & save documents), Microsoft Excel (sorting & filtering data), and Microsoft Outlook (email, folders, attachments and calendaring)
- Healthcare of insurance benefits experience
- Social work or community outreach experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Medicaid and / or Medicare experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords:Insurance, customer services, customer services representative, claims, appeals, call center, phone support, dispute resolution, healthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Albuquerque, NM