Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
At Genoa Healthcare Telepsychiatry we increase access to behavioral healthcare in underserved communities across the U.S. by building telepsychiatry programs that connect patients with psychiatrists & APRNs remotely. Genoa Healthcare Telepsychiatry (formerly 1DocWay) is the largest outpatient telepsychiatry community with programs in over 35 states providing 100,000+ appointments annually. Our New York team offers ample career development opportunities in a mission-driven culture valuing empathy, collaboration, grit and continuous learning.
Clinic Partnerships Managers (CPMs) expand access to psychiatry by providing Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners via telemedicine to Community Mental Health Centers across America. CPMs are the face of the company and travel approximately 50% of the year. Successful people in this role are bright, approachable and understand how to foster relationships.
**Can live in New York City, Boston or in a city near a major airport.
AS PART OF OUR TEAM, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO
- Manage clinic partnerships in an assigned territory, which could consist of 4-6 states
- Maintain relationships with c-suite executives, medical directors, psychiatrists, and pharmacists
- Educate stakeholders about our providers, our unique offering, software, and regulations
- Match psychiatry providers with underserved Community Mental Health Centers
- Accurately update Microsoft Dynamics CRM to communicate well across teams
- Meet prospective customers in person, over email, and by phone
- Exceed individual goals, carrying one’s own weight on the team
- Participate actively in team meetings, which include: daily office hours, weekly team video meetings, monthly company meetings in Manhattan, and quarterly retreats at various locations
- Be comfortable learning on the job, and customizing your training to your learning style
- Help the team scale by sharing all of your own process improvements with the team
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS GREAT BECAUSE YOU WILL
- Get training and resources to address the psychiatrist and APRN shortage and opioid epidemic
- Train in New York City, with option to move near a major airport in your territory after 6 months
- Travel 25-75% domestically with fun colleagues in a beautiful country
- Join a team with a trusting culture in which you can work from home
- Get opportunities to apply creative solutions to new problems in a new industry
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Individuals with a Bachelor’s degree who have experience in community mental health, behavioral health, and/or substance use treatment.
- Knowledge of pharmacy is a plus.
- Extroverted people who are detail-oriented, organized, and have exceptional follow-up skills
- People who will lift our team to higher standards
- Unique skill sets that add value to our team alongside current competencies
- A good communicator who collaborates well with other teammates
This role offers a base salary + commission