At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
Personal Banker 2s (Registered) at Wells Fargo are focused on building lifelong relationships with customers, both consumers and small businesses. Successful bankers demonstrate a genuine interest in their customers and ask questions to understand their financial priorities and meet their needs. Personal Banker 2s (PB2s) (Registered) develop strong relationships with other Wells Fargo partners that enable them to introduce customers to specialists who can assist with specific financial needs. PB2s (Registered) present options to customers about ways to make their banking easy and convenient, ensuring the needs of the customer always come first. PB2s (Registered) may also proactively contact customers by phone to follow up to ensure customer satisfaction, build relationships, and address any additional financial needs based on the customer’s financial priorities. Special emphasis is placed on assisting customers with more complex needs such as personal financial reviews, lending services, small business needs, investments, and retirement. PB2s (Registered) are required to maintain Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) registration and state insurance license(s) for ongoing employment in this position.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
This positions requires full time training over a 3 week period. The hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- 1+ year of customer service experience or military experience
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
FL-Lake Wales: 149 E Stuart Ave - Lake Wales, FL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.