At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
A teller provides exceptional customer service and spends almost all of his/her time working with Wells Fargo’s most important asset, our customers. Tellers are responsible for a variety of tasks including providing excellent customer service, processing account transactions effectively, helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud, and sharing the benefit our customers may receive when meeting with a banker, when appropriate. Tellers are expected to always balance their cash drawers, build great rapport with people, and be strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.“Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.”
This position requires 3 weeks of training from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Normal work schedules typically fall between 7AM - 6PM. Must be able to work a flexible schedule. The schedule(s) for this position is Monday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm; Wednesday and Thursday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm; Friday: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm; Saturday: 8:30 am - 1:30 pm and may change based on business need. Must be available to work every Saturday.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of customer service experience or military experience
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
NC-Winston Salem: 2000 S Hawthorne Rd - Winston Salem, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.