External Job Posting Position Overview:
The Temporary Store E-Commerce Processor is responsible for the daily processing of orders and returns of our Ship from Store program. In this role, you will ensure items are accurately retrieved from the store as well as process return items to the backroom. This teammate is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process Ship from Store orders and returns daily, accurately, and on time.
- Provide customers with exceptional service.
- Ensure store backroom locations and salesfloor planograms for merchandise are maintained accurately.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates.
- Decision making skills for handling customer and teammate problems.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong verbal skills for dealing with all levels of teammates and customers.
- Effectively prioritize work for multiple teammates.
- Out-going attitude; positive and professional demeanor.
- Prior retail industry experience required; knowledge of Shopko systems preferred.
- Must be able to operate a cash register.
We are a growing company with plans to add more stores over the next two years. We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers .
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.