The Test Center Proctor serves as the face of Prometric in test centers and our partner sites around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams.
Prometric, the recognized global leader in technology-enabled testing and assessment services, is seeking a part-time candidate with strong customer service skills to proctor exams in our Test Center as well as other various testing events in the metropolitan area. Ideal candidates must have a flexible schedule, willingness to travel up to 30 miles outside fo their zip code, and the availability to deliver and proctor 1-3 test events during the week, at various locations, for up to 4 hours at a time.
If you are seeking a rewarding career with opportunity to advance, becoming a Prometric Test Center Administrator can set you on that path. Prometric lives its values. We are a performance-based company that continually invests in our employees.
Depending on an individual's employment status, from competitive pay, benefits and tuition reimbursement to a culture that rewards diversity, motivation and results, Prometric offers career advancement no matter where you start.
Prometric is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
* Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
* Represent Prometric's vision, mission and values
* Inspire others to succeed
* Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
* Permit only eligible candidates
* Safeguard the test center from misconduct
* Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
* Greet examinees and verify identification
* Administer and proctor tests at Prometric Corporate sites
* Administer and proctor Certified Nursing Assistant Exam at Prometric partner sites.
* Register and prepare candidate scorecards
* If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
* Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
* Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
* Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
* Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
* Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
* Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Prometric capacity requirements
* High School Diploma required, college experience a plus
* One to two years customer service related experience required
* Ability to travel within a 30 mile radius of your zip code
* Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
* Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
* Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
* Ability to multi-task and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
* Familiarity with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs
* Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
* Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
* Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
* Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
* Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
* Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
*Ability to enroll and pass a background check for administering federal government client exams
1. Monday through Saturday 7am to 12 pm
2. Days will vary from week to week
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is the recognized global leader in technology-enabled assessment services, providing paper-and-pencil, Internet and computer-based testing solutions. It offers a fully integrated testing system that includes test development, test delivery and data management capabilities. On behalf of 600 current clients in the academic, professional, government, corporate and information technology markets, Prometric develops and/or delivers assessments through a global network of testing centers in 132 countries as well as direct to candidates via the Web.
To preview this job, watch our video prior to applying: https://vimeo.com/74953443
Prometric, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS, is a trusted and market-leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment. Committed to a set of values that get the right test to the right location at the right time and to the right test taker, Prometric supports candidates worldwide who take more than 9 million tests each year. Through innovation, workflow automation and standardization, Prometric advances test development and delivery solutions that are better, faster and at less expense for its clients.
Prometric delivers tests flexibly via the Web or by utilizing a robust network of more than 8,000 test centers in more than 160 countries and on behalf of more than 350 clients in the academic, financial, government, healthcare, professional, corporate and information technology markets.
For more information, please visit www.prometric.com