At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
DevOps Engineering Operations is looking for a DevOps Engineer to assist with onboarding and support for .Net applications to the Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline utilizing TFS Release Manager. He/She acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of information technology experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborative professional skills that advance a collegial and partnered approach to meeting objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: process improvements, continuous improvement, or LEAN
- 1+ year of banking industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of configuration management tools such as Subversion
- Java experience
- Ruby experience
- Perl or Shell experience
- Python experience
- Middleware experience
- Weblogic experience
- WebSphere experience
- IIS experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Experience with .net
- 3+ years of experience with Continuous Integration (ex. Jenkins, Bamboo, AnthillPro, TFS Build)
- 2+ years of experience with Continuous Delivery (ex. uDeploy, TFS Release Manager )
- Experience with SCM systems such as Subversion, TFS, SVN, or Git/GitHUB
- Experience partnering with key teams to ensure success (Architecture, PMO, Application Development teams)
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action, adapt to change, make difficult decisions, and accept challenging assignments and with the potential for constantly changing priorities and requirements.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative, virtual environment with resources spread across the country with different time zones and work location including the potential for overseas, offshore resources.
- Experience with continuously improve processes and services in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Must be able to attend training and off-site office events outside office hours
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.