Therapeutic Family Care (TFC) Program Director, IDD Services-Essex County, NJ
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJSomerset
New Jersey MENTOR
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support (IDD - individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Program Director with The MENTOR Network you’ll be one of those special people. For The MENTOR Network the Program Director is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the Program Director role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. The MENTOR Network is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of one to four programs in a community or small geographic area. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedule staff.
- Masters Degree in Human Services, other education and experience as required by the state.
- Masters degree from an accredited university in a mental health related discipline required for mental health program.
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance if driving on the behalf of the Company or providing transportation to individuals receiving services.
- Licensure as required by state.
- Medication Management Certificate issued with the completion of Company provided training.
- Mandatory Reporter Certificate issued with the completion of Company provided training
- Other training and/or certification per state requirements and/or service line.
- Travel as needed
- Medium Work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.