Primary Location: United States-MA-MAHyannis
Massachusetts MENTOR is seeking a Therapeutic Mentor (Family Support Specialist) to coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to youth. The position requires a skilled human service professional who understands the impact that community activities can have on a child’s life. Therapeutic Mentors provide services in the youth’s home and community. By integrating our services with engaging activities we can help the youth we serve meet their treatment goals.
- Meet with a client base of 8-9 youth weekly in the Hyannis and Cape Cod area
- Meet expectations surrounding paper work deadlines and utilization trends
- Preparation of social skill building activities for each client
- Assist with teaching youth socially appropriate behavior while in the community
- Assist with assessing safety issues that may have an impact on the service
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- High School degree or GED with two years of experience working with children/adolescents/transition age groups.
- Or a Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field and one year experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance required.
we offer you:
- Competitive salaried position
- Opportunity to earn a monthly bonus for every hour you exceed your monthly goal. Can you imagine earning more each month for serving your clients well and often?
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents
- Mileage reimbursement