Therapeutic Mentor (Part-Time)
Primary Location: MA-MAHyannis-40 N St
Massachusetts MENTOR is seeking a Therapeutic Mentor (Family Support Specialist) to coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to youth. They are skilled human service professionals who understand the impact that community activities can have on a child’s life. Family Support Specialists will provide services in the youth’s home and community. By integrating our services with engaging activities we can help the youth we serve meet their treatment goals. We have an opening in the Taunton office.
- Meet with a client base of 8-9 youth weekly
- Meet expectations surrounding paper work deadlines and utilization trends
- Preparation of social skill building activities for each client
- Assist with teaching youth socially appropriate behavior while in the community
- Assist with assessing safety issues that may have an impact on the service
• Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and one year experience preferred.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance
• Full Time Position
• Competitive salary (not fee for service)
• Monthly incentive bonus program
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents
• Provides mileage reimbursement
We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture to complement our attractive salary/benefits package. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals!