Therapist (Per Diem)
Primary Location: AL-ALAuburn-HR/AL Auburn
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Per Diem and Full-Time Licensed Therapist (Family Center Clinician)
We are seeking passionate and committed Licensed Therapists for Part-Time and Full-Time positions in Alabama.
As a Licensed Therapist/Social Worker, you will facilitate Intensive Home-Based Services by modeling activities that help to maintain a safe and healthy environment for children and families.
We offer Family Centered Treatment® (FCT©)—an evidence-based model of family preservation designed to help families who are at risk learn, grow and interact in a positive way.
- Provide individual and family counseling services
- Implement the Evidence-Based Family Centered Treatment approach, with training provided
- Identify services based on an effective assessment of client’s needs
- Participate in individual and team supervision
- Build and maintain positive relationships with referrals and agencies
- Master’s degree in Human Service or related field:
- Psychology; Master’s in Social Work; Master’s in Counseling; Master’s in Education with a concentration in Counseling.
- Must have at least one year of experience working with the child mental health population.
- Reliable transportation, auto insurance that complies with the state minimum policy
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Ability to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of children and their families
What We Offer:
- Flexible Schedules (days/nights/weekends/PT/FT)
- Clinicians receive intensive training in Family Centered Treatment ® and are awarded with certification transferrable across the Mentor Network nationwide
- Clinical supervision including training supervision towards independent licensure
- Mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement ; one of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Competitive pay rates
- Per Diem