Third Shift Call Center Supervisor
The Call Center Supervisor provides leadership and guidance while ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service. As well as achieving individual and team performance standards are met (KPIs). First Transit hires individuals who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, we are looking for you!
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment.
Call Center Supervisor major responsibilities:
- Promotes respect and compassion for our customers and promotes a positive work environment.
- Sets priorities and multi-task to meet all performance goals
- Drives performance by managing key metrics to meet individual and departmental goals
- Improves team performance by demonstrating ownership of team results
- Engage and motivate staff
- Identifies performance deficiencies, coaches direct reports and provides targeted and effective feedback.
- Monitors queues and routes calls to minimize abandonment rates. Adjusts staffing to compensate for peak call volume, holidays, and staff shortages.
- Monitors schedule adherence
- Maintains professionalism and operates in accordance with business standards and code of conduct.
- Handles escalated calls and customer issues
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage time to meet various deadlines
- Provides accurate and timely reports and communication to management.
- Conducts team meetings
- Regularly communicates with team to disseminate information regarding updates, policy and procedure
- Proactively notifies management of issues and concerns
- Observant of the floor and addresses noise level, ensuring reps are compliant with policy, and assisting when necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned
Call Center Supervisor requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Critical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Results-oriented approach to productivity
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- ACD phone system experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills utilizing a variety of software
- Minimum of 3 years of proven leadership and supervisory experience in a Contact Center required.
- At least 3 years or supervisory or managerial experience
- Able to operate a computer and standard telephone system
- Exercise business telephone etiquette as outlined in the Operations and Procedure Manual
- Strong communication skills
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.