Title Ticket Sales Representative EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
The Sales Representative’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively sell the appropriate tour package to the guest based on the knowledge of our products, pricing and the content of all ticket packages in order to meet your sales goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Be knowledgeable of the most popular things to do at each trolley stop and other local tourist attractions.
- Accurately handle monies and receipts from sales, verify and balance cash drawer, secure and maintain ticket inventory and company assets.
- Ability to work independently over long periods of time within the scope of established rules and regulations to satisfy the needs of our guests.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Competitive wage and commission potential.
- Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, and more.
- Two weeks paid vacation the first year.
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions.
Successful candidate will pass a drug test and a background search.
This position is currently accepting applications.