Title Ticket Sales Representative EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
Become a CASTmember of the Nations Storyteller ®
Have fun offering Historic Tours of America's ® tours and attractions while inviting guests to learn about our historical city!
You've seen the original orange-and-green trolleys all over the city and probably thought, "What a fun job that must be." Well, you're absolutely right! For more than a quarter of a century, Old Town Trolley Tours have been treating guests to a journey back in time while touring the most interesting and popular attractions in the city.
Come join the ranks of the FUN-employed at Historic Tours of America ®
We are now holding interviews for TICKET SALES RESPRESENTATIVES. Our PAID training program will thoroughly prepare you to offer fun and interesting tours to our guests!
Sale experience is a plus, but it is not required because we'll train you and prepare you to be a top notch sales representative! Our ideal sales represetatives have a passion for helping people and making their vacation experience a memorable one. A sincere love of history and the culture of our city is ideal.
Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal positions may be available.
Successful Sales Representatives must be able to effectively sell appropriate tours and packages to guests based on knowledge of our products, pricing and the content of all ticket packages in order to meet sales goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Become knowledgeable about the most popular things to do at each trolley stop and other local tourist attractions.
- Accurately handle monies and receipts from sales, verify and balance cash drawer, secure and maintain ticket inventory and company assets.
- Ability to work independently over long periods of time within the scope of established rules and regulations to satisfy the needs of our guests.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
All FT Employees are eligible for paid vacation time as well as company sponsored health and wellness plans.
All FT & PT employees are eligible for:
paid sick time
401K plan with company matching
Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Successful candidate must undergo a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.