- Tracks all KPIs daily on the KPI tracker
- Compiles Daily Summary for both sites and emails to CSFS staff no later than 0930
- Manages Perspective IR Data-base
- Site Admin for Reverse 9-1-1
- Audits Monitors and CCTV issues and tracks
- Maintains log of PA testing results
- Maintains log of any gate or intercom/call box issues
- Maintains records of Inspect & Track
- Manages Pool Cars as needed
- Acts as Day Shift Dispatcher
- Manages all track use communication and enter into the dispatch log.
- Will be the emergency dispatcher and document/time stamp all emergency radio traffic as needed for reporting purposes.
- Assist with any client /customer needs
- Assist with any badging needs and work closely with the Access Control Officer as needed.
EducationCandidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations - Apply Now!
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
At Whelan, we value people and we value relationships.
Extraordinary people work at Whelan -- are you one?
Wittmann, AZ 85361