THE OPPORTUNITY/ RESPONSIBILITIES
Photo Liaison for Trade & SMOR Titles
Responsible for assisting Photo department with management of Trade and SMOR photo research/high-res requests, budget verification, and processing of photo invoices for requested images through Catalyst
Award image component tracking
Ensure that all award images are permissioned and set up as components of titles in EPIC so that permissions are paid correctly.
Assist in pricing and specs of Trade PB titles
• Set up and establish specs for paperback and any JLBs associated to those paperbacks.
• Meet with editorial, design and planning to discuss specs and review budget for all paperback series, paperback formats of previously published hardcovers and paperback original titles. Enter spec info into EPIC and route to planning.
• Create and provide raw data for Print and Price report.
• Input decisions from Print and Price meeting into EPIC and route records to planning for spec to be set to CSA (costs and specs approved).
Communicate all changes made to EPIC to change memo team.
• Track and update raw data grid with any changes made to project following print and price meeting.
• Provide updated raw grid for specified titles for First Print Meeting.
• Create and provide updated barcodes to appropriate parties for any price changes out of Print and Price meeting.
• From the Trade Demand Meeting make sure all upprices get updated in Epic, reported to production, mfg and change memo and create updated barcodes.
• Notify Canada of upprice and ensure updated CAN prices are entered into EPIC.
• Barcode Producer
HOW YOU CAN FIT
• College Degree
• Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Google Suite
WHO WE ARE
Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL) is the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books, a leading provider of core literacy curriculum and professional services, and a producer of educational and entertaining children's media. The Company creates quality books and ebooks, print and technology-based learning programs for pre-K to grade 12, classroom magazines and other products and services that support children's learning both in school and at home. With operations in 14 international offices and exports to 165 countries, Scholastic makes quality, affordable books available to all children around the world through school-based book clubs and book fairs, classroom collections, school and public libraries, retail and online. True to its mission of 97 years to encourage the personal and intellectual growth of all children beginning with literacy, the Company has earned a reputation as a trusted partner to educators and families. Learn more at www.scholastic.com.
Some benefits that we offer:
• 100% vested of 401(k) Retirement Plan after 5 years employment
• Up to 1M worth of supplemental Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Purchase Scholastic stock at a 15% discount
Thank you for your consideration in choosing Scholastic.