At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company’s four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Advisors Investment Contact Center (ICC) helps clients succeed financially by providing specialized, world class sales and service expertise to new and existing clients and partners. Our team members are dedicated to owning the quality of every interaction while being available when, where and how our clients and financial advisors need us. We believe in the Wells Fargo’s Vision & Value that states “It’s about building lifelong relationships one customer at a time.” Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs in who we are and what we do: Our product is service. Our value added is financial guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people.
Members of this team assist our clients by facilitating trades, servicing accounts, and educating clients when needed. You may help clients navigate the website, address a wide range of concerns, and uncover additional financial needs. Successful team members are able to help act as front-line problem solvers, speak to trading strategies, have a strong understanding of market terminology and possess a solid understanding of fundamental and technical facts affecting the market.
Every client’s need is different and consultants on this team recognize that. Members of this team perform a mixture of duties that can range from client facing to special projects.
Do you currently hold your Series 7 & 63? Are you able to provide an exceptional client experience? Do you enjoy a mixture of consulting, educating and making referrals?
Our most successful team members are always learning new ways to support their clients and improve the client experience. It is a challenging role with a broad focus that has an impact on our clients every day.
The start date and training for this position will begin November 26, 2018. The training period is 6 weeks long and attendance is mandatory.
Our contact center is open 24X7. The Salt Lake City location is currently staffed Monday – Saturday, 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Specific shifts will be assigned to new team members after training is complete.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of client service experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to understand client concerns, questions, and problems pertaining to financial transactions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- 1+ years of Trading experience
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.