At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Trading/Service Rep 3 (TSR 3) position will be part of the Advisory Operations Portfolio Implementation team supporting the firm's Compass/Allocation advisory products. This team provides oversight and trading support for the firm's 45 Compass/Allocation advisory products, and representing over $64 billion in assets under management, and approximately 255,000 accounts. Specifically, the Compass/Allocation Portfolio Implementation team is responsible for a diverse set of operational tasks including: New Account trading, terminations, handling cash flows, investing and raising cash, account maintenance, submitting trades based on Investment Manager decisions and running security drift reconciliation reports. In addition to the client activity, they also generate trades for model changes as instructed by the Wells Fargo Investment Institute.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of client service experience
- 1+ year of financial services experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate exposures and potential risks
- Ability to work independently
- Exposure to Wells Fargo managed account trading systems such as: APL, MMS, Beta, Working SEI, Advent/Moxy, or Factset
- Knowledge and understanding of equity and fixed income trading
- Knowledge and understanding of mutual fund or investment industry
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of advisory products and services
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.