Find a career. Gain a family.
The Traffic Coordinator leads the intake process for creative requests from the business. This role parterns with the Director of Creative to prioritize and distribute projects to team members. In addition, this role is responsible for ensuring progress against projects are communicated to the business client and work is completed on time.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- ·Manage creative projects, timelines and deliverables
- ·Review incoming project requests and ensure requirements are clearly defined
- ·Monitor, track and communicate project status to stakeholders (internal/external)
- ·Review projects (current and on-deck) with team on a weekly basis
- ·Communicate final art to printer and review proofs with design team
- ·Create and maintain filing system for project work (current and on-going)
- ·Attend kick-off meetings for new projects
- ·Bachelor's degree preferred
- ·1-5 years' experience is required.
- ·Strong written communication and time management is required.
- ·Proofreading with relentless attention for detail is required.
- ·Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills -ability to accurately track time and expenses is required.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.