Turn on the news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It's dramatic. It's positive. And it's being led by companies like UnitedHealth Group. Here's where you come in. With the goal of ensuring the highest quality of operations and services, you'll be responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjustments. You'll help determine and communicate work schedules and assign resources for various call queues and interface with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring. This is no small opportunity.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage daily staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents' actual state compared to scheduled state
- Manage real - time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (ability to filter, sort, create and edit spreadsheets)
- Experience working within a Call center or healthcare environment
- 1+ years of workforce management experience (i.e. responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for call queues, consulting with call operations, etc)
- Experience with workforce system ININ
- Experience with workforce system IEX
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage tasks through completion
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth Care, Health care, call center, Microsoft Excel, workforce management, WFM, Workforce management tools